As part of our ongoing goal to provide unparalleled customer service at Real Property Management Wasatch UC, we would like to provide tenants of our rental properties with valuable information about your rights.
- As a renter you have the right to live in a decent, safe, and sanitary rental property that is free from environmental hazards.
- As a tenant of a rental property, you have the right to have repairs performed in a timely manner, (upon request). Moreover, to have a quality maintenance program run by your landlord of the rental property or property management company.
- A renter in Utah has the right to be given reasonable notice (24 hours), of any non-emergency inspection or other entry into your apartment or rental home.
- The tenant has the right to equal and fair treatment and use of your building’s services and facilities, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, familial status (children under 18), national origin (ethnicity or language), or in some circumstances, age.
- Each individual named as a “renter” in a lease, has all of the rights provided within that current lease.